The Christiano Ronaldo Scholarship is an opportunity to fulfill yourself in life and work. With attention and a deep sense of support for the less privileged, the Christiano Ronaldo CR7 Scholarship donates 24 Scholarships for three years for students who wish to undergo a three-year course at the eCampus University.
This scholarship is open to boys and girls with an undying wish to get degrees/graduate and have been unable to. These people are persons who have not have the opportunity to graduate for economic, personal or social reasons.
Applications are open for the 24 scholarships offered by the Christiano Ronaldo CR7 Scholarship. Interested applicants are to send in their application on or before September 12, 2021. This is an opportunity to study at the eCampus University courtesy of Christiano Ronado CR7 Scholarship.
Table of Contents
To be eligible for the CR7 Scholarship at eCampus University, applicant must be in either of the following cadre:
- MERIT: High School grade with minimum score of 90/100 (i.e. 90%)
- INCOME: ISEE worth of 15,000 euros or less, but not more than 15,000 euros.
- AGE: Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years. Candidates who are older than the stipulated ages before the application date will be disqualified automatically.
Some rules also exist for the CR7 Scholarship at the eCampus University. Read the complete rules
The following certificated must be presented to qualify for the CR7 Scholarship at the eCampus University. Namely:
- Copy of a valid means of identity (preferably International passport)
- Certification of the achievement in Italy of the high school diplomawith a grade of not less than 90/100 or equivalent qualification with declaration of value corresponding to the indicated criterion;
- ISEE declaration, subsequent to 01/01/2021, specific for the right to study
- Self-certification of residence
Candidates with the requirements and certifications complete are encouraged to submit their applications immediately
September 12, 2021
Number of Degree Programs
60 Degree programs available to choose from.