The Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme MSc is open for candidates who wish to undergo a Master’s programme with the Mälardalen University as their first choice. The scholarship is intended to cover full free tuition fees i.e., it covers the tuition fee 100 per cent.
Although this means that the candidate must follow the normal study plan which is a minimum of 22.5 credit units per semester or a minimum of 45 credit load per academic year or session. The Mälardalen University Scholarship program for MSc does not cover for the cost of living expenses and it is basically for fee-paying students.
The scholarship terminates once the student’s status as a fee-paying student changes to a non-paying student during the program period. The Mälardalen University Scholarship is offered yearly by the Mälardalen University and it is a limited number of scholarships for Master’s applicant in the University.
To be eligible, the candidate:
- Must have applied for the programme at Mälardalen University.
- Must make the Mälardalen University his/her first choice.
- Submitted the supporting document within the deadline.
- Must have paid the application fee in time.
See www.universityadmissions.se for deadlines
The Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme for MSc is basically for students whose origin are outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland. Students from the twelve countries which has long-term development cooperation with Sweden are also ineligible.
These twelve countries are – Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE for more information and enquiry
We also recommend:
- INTERNATIONAL PG SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS IN TORONTO CANADA
- JÖNKÖPING UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS IN SWEDEN 2021
- STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2021/2022
- What Is the Best Place to Study Abroad?