Applicants are requested to apply for legal intern at Relief International. As a non-profit international organization, the major objective of Relief International is to relieve poverty, ensure the wellbeing of the poor and advance human dignity.
Relief International is working in roughly 20 countries with specialization in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises, and chronic poverty.
Legal interns are important stakeholders of Relief International as they are charged to provide quality but cost-efficient and related services to their projects all over the world. Their offer of the legal internship is all year round and the individual schools are charged with providing the course credit.
The opening for lagal intern at Relief International are: part-time and full-time study options and consideration of applicants is done on a rolling basis.
READ ALSO; DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes for Eastern Africa Region 2021
The applicant who apply for legal intern at relief international are to carry out the following duties:
- Conduct legal research and prepare legal memoranda, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Participate in meetings with international staff, legislative and regulatory meetings and other projects.
- Attend legal training offered through local opportunities
WE ALSO PUBLISHED: INTERNATIONAL PG SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS IN TORONTO CANADA
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Applicants who intend to apply for legal intern at Relief International must possess the following qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English Language;
- Fluent French and/or Arabic a plus
- Research Skills
- Motivated Self Starter
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, email and internet applications;
SEE ALSO; HOW TO GET FULLY-FUNDED MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA
For more information and enquiry, Visit THE MAIN SITE or APPLY HERE