The University of Toronto is one of the elite Universities in Canada and the world at large. It was established in 1827 and has grown to accommodate students across the world. Located in and around Toronto, the University’s core mission is to ensure that all students offered admission should be able to complete their studies and as such, International students, as well as domestic students, are given various scholarships, fellowship, and grants in the university to achieve their dreams.
International PG scholarship awards in Toronto Canada is given by the University of Toronto to ensure that all new and already enrolled doctoral students get an annual student fund during the program.
This scholarship award in Canada is for both Masters and Ph.D.
The yearly stipend for continuing the MSc program in the International PG scholarship awards in Toronto Canada is $20,654.09 living allowance and annual tuition fees for two years. For the Ph.D. program, the annual stipend is $22,828.37 living expenses and tuition fees for 5 or 6 years.
- Applications are accepted from international students
- The minimum requirement for English for the university must be met
- The eligible programs are Masters and PhD
- Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subjects. Students must comply with the university’s admission criteria
- Applicants must be already enrolled students in the Masters or Ph.D. programs at the university. After this students are eligible to apply for the scholarship awards in Toronto Canada
Supporting documents: A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.
Deadline: February 1st, 2021