Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited is focused on human capital development and sustainable education as areas of special significance as they are core areas of national development. In a bid to encourage academic excellence, the Nigeria LNG has three main levels of scholarship, Post Primary, Under-Graduate, and Post-Graduate.
Applications from first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for the Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) 2020/2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Award are requested from suitable candidates.
The programme seeks to support top-grade students through the tertiary institution.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
The prospective beneficiary is required to:
- Have a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics in WAEC/NECO in one
- Have a minimum score of 200 in UTME
- Be a certified Full-time year one student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at his/her year one first semester (2019/2020 session) examination.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship.
- Not be a spouse/child of NLNG staff.
Interested applicants for the Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) 2020/2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Award are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME Result
- Official Signed and stamped First Semester 100 level (2019/2020 session).
- University admission letter
- University’s Student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Applicants are required to fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) for easy communication on the outcome of the application.
Applicants may be disqualified due to:
- Incomplete attachments
- Falsified documents
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
Interested persons should visit https://www.nigerialng.com/ to apply.
Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “education” from the drop-down menu. Click on “UGSS Scholarship Application Link” on the Related Link Section of the page to access the application portal. Click on Register Here to create a profile and commence the application.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2020