The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation scholarship AKA LSEF-UMass Scholarship is targeted at Indians who are goal-oriented, purposeful and high achieving students with excellent academic records who would become proud representatives of the Indian and eager to set a benchmark at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
The scholarship was availed in the year 2019 for Indians alone who would meet the requirements to run postgraduate studies UMass Amherst.
The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation scholarship is centred on programs that offer and give room for a global impact that helps to deal with intense problems and challenges faced in our societies.
Most offers like this are loans but this is one among others that offer scholarship grants, meaning that students don’t have to pay back. It offers up to 50% scholarship worth Rs 20,00,000 awarded to each of the selected candidates. In 2019, scholarships granted were worth Rs 1.2 Crores.
The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation scholarship program demands you study a two-year post-graduate with the first year at host institution in India- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur and the second year at University of Massachusetts Amherst, leading to dual degrees as well as up to 3 years of OPT (employment authorisation) in the United States after successful completion of the program.
Table of Contents
Available Subjects for The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation scholarship:
- MS. in Data Analytics and Computational Social Science
- MS. in Resource Economics
- Master of Public Policy
Only students of Indian citizenship residing in India are eligible.
The Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation scholarship Benefits:
The awards are curated for two years post-graduate studies under world-class faculty, with the first year at a host institution in India- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur and the second year at UMass Amherst.
- The student is entitled to The MS programs proposal lasting about the duration of three years and MPP up to 1 year OPT (employment authorization) in the USA.
- Getting this scholarship would mean access to more than 15 financial aid positions which are summed up to Rs 20,00,000 amounting to 50% of academic tuition to study at UMass, USA.
- All of these are required to be eligible:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Applicant must have completed 3years minimum in any undergraduate discipline from any accredited verifiable university in India or should complete 3years before July.
- Applicants should have evidence to show that he/she offered mathematics till 12th-grade minimum.
- A minimum of 75% in marks is required in an undergraduate degree, 12th and 10th grades from applicants.