The Concordia University Wisconsin, United States has called for interested applicants to submit applications for the Concordia University Wisconsin Financial Aid for International Students. This is an interesting opportunity for candidates who wish to explore Concordia University. Candidates who seek to study at the University but have financial challenges are invited to submit their applications.
Table of Contents
About the Concordia University Wisconsin, USA
The University is located in Mequon, Wisconsin USA. It is a privately owned university and was founded in the year 1881. Concordia University is an officially accredited and renowned university known for the good Christian virtues it upholds. Initially, it functioned as an affiliate of the Christian-Lutheran Religion and is accredited by the higher learning commission.
The University offers a wide range of academic programs in many fields of study ranging from;
- Pre-Bachelors (pre-degree)
- Masters and
- Doctoral programs.
It is highly ranked on world universities’ chart and for so some decades has attracted international students from around the world. Due to the quality of professors it offers, it has constantly attracted researchers and students to the USA.
You can Also Apply for Other Scholarships in the US
The CCU Graduate Assistantship
Chosen graduate students are offered jobs in the departments that offer Graduate Assistantship positions. The graduate assistants are to work for 20 hours weekly in a calendar year. The departments in which the graduate students work pay them at the end of the month and the students are allowed to spend the money the way they like – either in paying their tuition or cost of living expenses.
The Graduate Assistantship position is open to both US citizens and international students who wish to apply.
Overview of CCU Financial Aid for International Students
United States of America (USA)
Concordia University Wisconsin
Field of Study:
The eligible students will be paid a monthly stipend of $1000
Application Deadline: MAY 1ST
Graduate Assistantship Eligibility:
- US citizens and
- International Students can apply.
Read Also; How to Get Fully-Funded Scholarship Abroad
Applications for the graduate assistantship position ends on MAY 1ST and applicants are advised to apply before the deadline. To apply follow the following steps:
- Fill the graduate assistantship application form carefully and pay necessary attention to details.
- Obtain two recommendation letters from your professors and submit them.
- Prepare a current resume. The resume should include your biography.
- Finally, write a cover letter to the Director of the Graduate Assistant Selection. In this letter you have to explain your reasons for applying for this position.
You Can Also Apply For
- The Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships Application – Fully Funded
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- Provost’s Excellence funding Scholarship
- American Airlines Scholarship 2021
- Top 10 Fully Funded USA Scholarships For International Students 2020/2021
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship Program
- Humboldt State University Scholarship for International Students
We Also Recommend
- How to Get Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- What Are The In-Demand Courses to Study in the USA
- Top Medical Schools In The US
- CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES IN THE US FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- 13 Cheapest U.S. Universities For International Students